24.4.09

Make the {Short} Cut...



{photos via SexyRedFrame::special thanx}


Looking for a new 'do to complement that perfect gown? Not sure if you want to wear it swept up into that beautiful french roll or to cut it into a sassy bob? Although shoulder length plus hair has many advantages {can we say, 'this stuff is dirty and I just don't know what to do with it?...*light bulb moment... a chignon or french roll! that's the ticket'}, short and closed crop speaks volumes.

A short cropped style, like those above, says that you are NOT your hair. Short coifs loudly announce that , 'I am sassy, bold and chic'! Short cuts are just plain classic.

What do you think? I'd like to hear from you...short and sassy or long and luxe?

2 comments:

Marli said...

Hi there, just wanted to very belatedly thank you for the link-back! I've been blog-absent but I think I may be back... yay! (redframe)

Pearls Of Wisdom, LLC said...

Marli,

Thanx! and Welcome Back...don't I know about blog-absences :-)