3.4.09

Wedding Weekend for

Pearls of Wisdom


I am so looking forward to this weekend. WHY? This sunny filled weekend I will be spending my Saturday afternoon the " I Do Brunch"- a great networking event for wedding planners, hosted by diva planner herself, Linnyette Richardson-Hall. This exciting event will be held at the historical & eloquent Savage Mills Manor in Savage, Maryland. I will be rubbing elbows and hobnobbing with some of the industries most progressive, forward thinking and innovative Wedding & Event planners in the area. ...Can't wait to post the pics and the details.

And, while in the area, on Sunday I will be spending my afternoon at The Baltimore Tremont Hotel. Located in Baltimore, Maryland's downtown area and set against the beautiful backdrop of the Baltimore Inner Harbor this well-appointed & luxurious hotel will be the setting for the second annual My Day Magazine In Style Wedding Event. Billed as "The Ultimate Bridal Show Experience", the show's concept promises to delivery a unique bridal experience for every attendee. And this year Pearls of Wisdom will be participating in the show's first time ever, TableScape competition!! Wish me luck! Again, can't wait to post pics.

I hope that your weekend promises to be as exciting and fun-filled as mine.

Tell me, what are your plans for this weekend. Leave me your comments, I'd love to hear about how you spend your free time!

No comments: