5.4.09

{Tablescape} at My Day Style Show...



Black. White. Yellow. = Classic {Style}


credits::

Select Party Rentals -all linens,flatware,place settings,glassware,gold jeweled candle lamps,black chiavari chairs,centerpiece. Cort Event Furnishings: T-Vac white chairs. All other elements are those of the designer.

Here are a few photos of the tablescape that I entered into the My Day Style Show's tabletop competition. I {heart} the combination of Black + White + Yellow. The black & white make it classic, while the yellow adds a element of colour and visual surprise.

I must take this moment to give a whopping 'Thank You' to, both, Susan Childs {Select Party Rental} and to Eva Villard {Cort Event Furnishings} for graciously coming to my rescue at the eleventh hour. Again, 'Thank You'.

as for the winner, I'm still awaiting the final ruling.... *{win or lose, it was a great & memorable experience!}

No comments: