17.5.08

Another {Unique} ...

GuestBook {idea}...


{photo via paper&cup::special thanx}


I love these color-coded, old school, library-type, file cards. they make me reminese about the days of old {...when life was simpler... at least it seemed...}. in as much as, I am sent into yesteryear with the site of these, they also jump start my innovative side. the question that I find myself asking over & over is, 'how can I make these great 'old' cards- new? how about as signature cards for your guests to leave words of inspiration about the union of between you and your spouse? definitely not your traditional {Guestbook} ...but you are looking for a more unique & customized element for your affair. after collecting these beauties in a beautiful vessel, place each written memento into the alphabetized slot and each day, you & your spouse can select a word of inspiration to get your day started.

No comments: