16.5.08

{Beautiful} items for your {Event}....

{Love} & {Happiness} Glasses

{photo via posh::special thanx}



Produced in France, these beautiful glass tumblers are etched with a romantic floral garland and the French word for Love (Amour) on one side and Happiness (Bonheur) the other.
16 ounces.





Footed Glass - Pink




A charming French pattern rendered in beautiful pressed glass. The Footed Glass has a hobnail pattern around the base, a cute and curvy stem and a lovely oval fleur de lys crest around the middle. This 8 oz. glass is an elegant choice for either water or wine. Tres joli!


Paris Souvenir Tumbler

I love Paris in the spring time...I love Paris in the fall.
I love Paris in the summer when it sizzles.
I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles.

I love Paris every moment,
Every moment of the year.
I love Paris, why oh why do I love Paris?
Because my love is here!

Thank you, Cole Porter! We couldn't have said it any better ourselves
!


** this ornate tumbler is decorated with whimsical drawings of some of the many things that make us sigh "...ahhh, Paris, je t'aime!"

No comments: