25.3.08


Must See Blog...my friend at Scarlett Lillian is a phenom with the camera...
...i was going to do this long introduction, but i know that she does a far better job at it.

so in her own {words} i introduce the amazing...Scarlett Lillian

"Welcome to my blog! I have the most fabulous job in the world documenting beauty, emotion, fashion and love through the faces and places all over the globe that my camera takes me. I created this photo journal because I want to share every moment with you! After I meet you, this is where I show you off to the world so that you can share your photos and slideshows with friends and family!

I also love to reflect and ramble here about all God is teaching me in the process of this exciting journey called life. I invite you to explore my photos and thoughts and be sure to leave me a comment to let me know you were here.

Thanks for visiting!!! Be sure to bookmark my blog and come back, or plug me into your blog reader so you can know when I update with new posts. You can also click here to subscribe to my blog to receive new posts in your inbox or to receive my monthly email newsletter.

If you would like to book a wedding or photoshoot with me, you can contact me directly at scarlett@scarlettlillian.com. Have a beautiful day and God bless!"

No comments: